Our employees are our biggest asset. Staff is carefully selected with special attention to professional characteristics, communication skills, sound business sense, and advanced problem-solving abilities.
Benefits and Opportunities at SingerLewak
SingerLewak promotes career satisfaction by offering a competitive and generous range of benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement. We promote education and constant professional development with a full service, in house, Professional Development & Training Department. The firm was recently named one of the “Best Places to Work 2016” by the Orange County Business Journal.
Are you ready for greater success? SingerLewak is guided by a shared set of core values that promotes excellence. From the Managing Partner through every member of the firm, these core values provide the basis for how SingerLewak conducts business, interacts with its local community, hires team members, and plans for future growth.
- Named Best Places to Work by the Orange County Business Journal since 2009
- Named Best Places to Work by the Los Angeles Business Journal since 2007
- Named Best Places to Work by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal since 2009
- Named 2008 Best Firms to Work For by Accounting Today
SingerLewak strives to merge the caring, collegial atmosphere of a smaller firm with the resources, expertise, goals and corporate presence of a growing leader in the Southern California accounting industry. Our clients receive unparalleled service from a dedicated team of professionals who continually engage in rigorous training on the ever-changing developments in accounting regulations. We are a team whose careers are supported at every level within the organization, and who trust that our individual efforts are valued as equally as the reputation of the firm. SingerLewak is a great firm doing great work with a great team of professionals.
Students & Recent Graduates
Whether you are looking for an internship or a full-time career, SingerLewak is proud to support our employees’ aspirations for a limitless future in public accounting. What you do at SingerLewak matters just as much as your satisfaction in doing it, and we are proud of the opportunities we offer talented graduates and students.
- We offer ongoing training programs to keep your education up-to-date and assist you in achieving CPA certification. Our diverse clients and workplace will both inspire and challenge you. Our philosophy of career progression is designed around your needs and personal goals.
- Our internships provide an opportunity for students to find out about the exciting possibilities that await them as accounting professionals. If you are a talented accounting student with high personal expectations, working with SingerLewak as an intern will help you gain a command of skills you’ll need to succeed in a career with our Firm. Our internships often lead to job offers for full-time employment and are an excellent way to start your career before making a full-time commitment.
- We are a Firm committed to helping you grow – and it starts before you even join the Firm. Our Partners attend workshops at all major universities in our region and are experienced resources for students to learn about what life is like as a CPA in the 21st century. We offer assistance on preparing a killer resume, how to avoid inappropriate email addresses, wardrobe tips, and other ways to help you make a lasting impression with employers and ace interviews. The Firm has developed a Career Guide to set the industry standard for first time job seeker support. We are here to help!