Compensation & Benefits
SingerLewak values the contribution made by each employee, and in turn we offer generous compensation packages.
Our benefits are among the best in the industry, offering each employee a range of options to meet a wide variety of needs. As those needs change, SingerLewak will work with you to maintain your benefits as a reliable resource.
In addition to competitive and generous compensation packages, SingerLewak also offers:
- A choice of medical insurance plans that includes two HMOs as well as a PPO. Some plans include a prescription drug benefit as well as a generous discount on eye exams, glasses and contact lenses.
- A comprehensive vision plan
- A choice of HMO or PPO Dental Plans
- Two life insurance plans, funded fully by the firm, including coverage for accidental death and dismemberment. Additional coverage available for purchase.
- A 401(k) retirement plan offering a variety of investment options into which pre-tax dollars can be deferred, along with the firm matching a portion of your contribution.
- Bonus programs offering each employee an opportunity to share in the profitability of the firm.
- A Flex Spending Plan allowing pre-tax earnings to be set aside for health and dependent care expenses not covered by insurance.
- A Paid Time Off program that exceeds the plans of our competitors.
- Sales and recruiting incentive programs in which employees share the benefit of generating new business or helping recruit a new stellar coworker.
- Our Professional Development & Training Department encourages development and continued learning, promoting excellence for our professionals, our clients and our colleagues. SingerLewak offers classes for all employees in technical training, computer courses and professional growth.
- The firm recognizes the need for work-life balance and encourages all employees to fully utilize all paid time off options. We affirm the value of having fun with social events and many other relaxing and light-hearted diversions.