DCV Corporate Services
DCV provides a full complement of business establishment and administrative services required to launch and manage your franchise or new enterprise.
Franchise Consulting, System Development, Operations Management and Financing Services
DCV FRANCHISE GROUP OFFERS A FULL RANGE OF ESSENTIAL CORPORATE SERVICES.
DCV provides a full complement of business establishment and administrative services required to launch and manage your new enterprise:
- Corporate Entity Formation
- Franchise Disclosure Document Review
- Employee and Executive Recruitment
- Credit Card Processing
- POS Implementation
- Business Plan Creation
- Outsourced Accounting
- Franchise Disclosure Audit
- Tax Planning & Preparation
Insurance Service: Life Property Liability
Protecting your assets is our priority! We want you to understand insurance requirements and considerations.
- Insurance for All Industries
- Professional Insurance
- Insurance as an Employer
- Life Insurance (required by Most Lenders)
Accounting & Bookkeeping
A service aimed at saving you time so you can focus on growing your enterprise.
- Implementation of Cloud-based Account and Financial Reporting
- Budgets and Cash Forecasts; a Roadmap for Measuring Business Performance
- Services to Fit Within Any Level Organization from Bookkeeper to CFO
- Meaningful Insights to Develop Performance
Human Resources Payroll Processing Healthcare Benefits
Simplify your business processes and provide the human touch needed to effectively manage Human Resources
- Benefit Programs and Administration
- Employment Practices and Liability Insurance
- Payroll Processing Payroll Tax Filings
- Multi-Employer 401(k) Plans
- Workers’ Compensation
- Recruitment & Selection Employee Handbook Job Descriptions
- Payroll Debit Cards
Employment Selection – Franchisees
A comprehensive approach to organizational development, knowing what it takes to run a company, has proven results in increased productivity. Building a strong model of behavioral predictability, you will have a clear view of the workplace to manage and develop your greatest asset, your employee.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Positive Impact on the Bottom Line
- Identify Hidden Opportunities
By establishing corporate credit for your company early on is a crucial step in building your business reputation. Your business debt should not be reflected on your personal bureau reporting.
- Vendor Credit
- Lines of Credit
- DUN’s Number
Credit Care: Restoration and Development
Guided strategies deleting erroneous, unverifiable information could make the difference in securing financing, or not. A pre-litigation process holding the creditors responsible, not the bureau reporting company.
- Average 100-point Increase
- Proven Track Record
- Free Consultation