Based on a solid foundation of construction industry experience, SingerLewak’s Construction Industry Group fully understands contract accounting, construction reporting, and contractor tax issues.
You can rely upon our well-rounded business acumen developed from the over 40 years of combined experience at the partner level, several of whom deal almost exclusively with the construction industry.
In addition to our CPA credentials, many of our construction professionals have earned the Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) designation. The CCIFP designation is a credential to establish and promote the highest standards of construction financial management through proficient demonstration of reporting, taxation, surety, and construction industry specific information. Construction industry professionals are required to obtain a minimum of 40 hours each year of continuing professional education, with many of these hours focused on changing trends in the construction industry. As a result, we are on top of the ever-changing landscape of our construction industry client businesses.
Our Success Stories are all about how our professionals help our clients. Click on the links to read how we assist clients with business transition, in-house training, tax filing methodology, assist clients with software selection, as well as assist them with their recruiting needs.
- Efficient, timely and quality audits, reviews and compilations to comply with the requirements of bonding companies and bank
- Corporate and personal tax planning
- Pre-qualification reports for various state and local regulatory agencies
- Assistance with contractors in acquiring bank and surety credit
- Review of accounting functions and internal controls
- Guidance to implement, refine, and improve financial or job-cost systems
- Guidance to define and execute short-term and long-term business goals and strategies
- Assistance in succession planning
- Identifying tax credits and incentives
- Cost segregation studies