TRUST AND PROBATE ACCOUNTING
SLBiggs, a Division of SingerLewak, is staffed with trust accounting experts skilled in probate accounting for complex trusts with assets that include operating businesses, multi-family rental and commercial properties, managed investment accounts, and other sophisticated investments ranging from a few million to hundreds of millions of dollars in value.
Our in-depth securities and investment knowledge enables us to handle accounting for the most complex portfolios, such as those involving arbitrage and hedging transactions, publicly traded LLC interests, and other non-conventional investments.
- Trust and Estate Accounting under Probate Guidelines
- Forensic Accounting and Asset Reconstruction for Trusts and Probate Estates
- Litigation Support for Asset Recovery and Contested Trust and Estate Matters
- Tax Planning and Return Preparation for Trusts and Estates
- Trustee and Fiduciary Services for Trusts, Estates, and Court Appointed Protective Services