Tax and Business Services
We go beyond the traditional role of a CPA with our tax and business services, which include business operating plans, financial forecasting, monitoring and controlling operations, computer systems, and financing strategies for business growth.
SLBiggs, a Division of SingerLewak, provides traditional audit, accounting, and tax services … yet there is a difference.
While taxes and tax planning are another integral part of our services, we far surpass what you would expect of an average CPA firm by moving beyond the formality of merely plugging numbers into a form. We work at the front-end to assist clients in planning their income and developing strategies to minimize tax liabilities when the time comes to file. Our tax services and expertise also extend to multi-state, international tax, benefit programs, bankruptcy, wealth preservation, trusts and estates, and other highly complex areas.
- Monthly Accounting and Financial Statements
- Audited Financial Reports
- Operations Management Assistance
- Computer Accounting Systems
- Financial Forecasting
- Financing Strategies
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate, Partnership & Individual Tax Preparation
- Trust & Estate Tax Planning
- Gift Returns
- Wealth Preservation
- Out-of-State & FBAR Returns
- Offers in Compromise
- Audit & Collection Representation