Today’s ever-changing business landscape requires quick adaptation and forward-thinking solutions. Having the right partner will help you navigate complicated tax compliance laws with confidence and a winning strategy.
Core Tax Services
Companies and individuals continuously face increased regulatory demands on their tax accounting and reporting. The increased changes to tax codes and laws, local and international regulation, disclosure regulations tend to strain internal resources. Our team of tax professionals at SingerLewak have collective years of expertise at Big 4 firms and are well versed in multiple tax issues to help our clients achieve their desired results as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Monthly and Quarterly annual tax planning including estimated tax planning, planning to optimize tax deductions such as bonus depreciation and business expenses, basis computations and other calculations, examinations and other necessary support.
- Businesses – Federal and State
- Trust & Estate
State and Local Tax
State and local tax laws have been upended by South Dakota v. Wayfair. The implications are far-ranging, especially for certain indurtry verticals. We can help our company understand the implications, starting with detailed review of specific jurisdictional tax issues.
We help companies of all sizes and industries with detailed review of specific jurisdictional tax issues such as determining which states a client is required to file (either specifically or through a Nexus study).
- Voluntary disclosure analysis including presentation to the State
- In-depth research and review of specific state and local tax issues
- Representation in state income and sales and use tax examinations
- State credit and incentive analysis
- Abandoned and unclaimed property
- Income and Franchise tax
- Payroll/employment tax
- Credits and Incentives