As businesses continues to expand and operate on a global stage, SingerLewak’s international practice brings together a highly sophisticated blend of expertise, reach and technical know-how for individuals and businesses with international operations. Our professionals have years of cross-border tax expertise, with most of our team members having past careers at Big 4 firms.
SingerLewak International Services
SingerLewak’s International Tax practice brings together the best of both worlds: an entrepreneurial firm with more than 55 years serving businesses and highly experienced international tax professionals with more than 40 years of combined experience and hands on problem solving skills. Our practice combines the breadth and depth of a large firm but with an entrepreneurial mindset and nimble culture.
When you are looking to do business on an international stage, we understand the need to be strategic and efficient:
- You want a well-versed, highly experienced international tax team
- You want a team that understands all the nuances of international tax compliance issues
- You want fast, comprehensive guidance in a practical and efficient manner
- You want a firm with a deep international network and best practices.
We provide a wide variety of compliance and advisory analysis including:
- Structural decisions such as treaty interpretation
- Selection of the most tax-efficient entity
- Export incentives using an IC-DISC.
In addition to guiding international entities and/ or individuals, our tax professionals can prepare compliance and disclosure documents for foreign business operations and foreign bank accounts.
Trust our International Tax Group to Guide You with Your Cross-Border Business Structure
Foreign companies come to the US for a myriad of business, as well as personal factors. Our international tax services group will work closely with you to review your particular business situation. From there, we will advise you on the best structure to help you succeed with international tax strategies and regulations. We believe businesses and individuals succeed when you have the right financial partner guiding you through the complex web of doing business on an international platform.
Additional areas of expertise include:
- Business acquisitions
- Sales initiatives / revenue recognition
- Guidance on hiring and inpat/expat payroll or tax equalization/protection agreements
- Part-time CFO
- Non-residents and US Citizens/residents abroad
We look forward to connecting with you and helping you accomplish your international business endeavors.